San Miguel High School, a Catholic, Lasallian learning community empowering youth from families with modest financial means, nurtures a Christian spirit and integrates rigorous academics with practical experience, preparing students for college and beyond!
We offer educational opportunities to children from families of limited financial means, providing them with the 21st century skills necessary to enter college and the world of professional work. San Miguel is part of the Cristo Rey Network of schools.
At San Miguel High School students have access to:
- Complete college preparatory academic courses
- Rich, diverse, student-governed student life program
- Internships with local corporations, colleges, and medical facilities
- Continuous professional and academic training
- Financial aid and scholarships for eligible students
If you think San Miguel may be right for you, please click here to learn about our application process.
- January 26, 2019 Entrance Exam from 8:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.
Admissions Application, required documents, and $65 fee must be on file no later
than January 25 to take the second Entrance Exam.
- February 9, 2019 Prospective Student Interviews
Student and Parent interview scheduled after the completion of Entrance Exam.
- March 9, 2019 Entrance Exam from 8:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.
Admissions Application, required documents, and $65 fee must be on file no later than March 8 to take the third Entrance Exam.
- April 9-10, 2019 Financial Nights 4:00 P.M.-7:00 P.M
Parents of admitted students are welcome to attend for help with FAIR, IBE, and
- April 13, 2019 School Registration Due:
Registration due for those accepted to Class of 2023 and returning students.
A non-refundable registration/technology fee of: $100 (9th-11th grade) &
$125 (12th grade) is due at registration
- April 24, 2019 Transfer Night from 5:30 P.M.-6:15 P.M.
Student and Parent must be present and bring high school transcript (no exceptions).
- April 30, 2019 New Parent Orientation in Spanish from 5:30 P.M.-7:00 P.M.
¡Felicitaciones! La orientación es para padres de estudiantes admitidos.
El estudiante y un padre deben asistir.
- May 1, 2019 New Parent Orientation in English from 5:30 P.M.-7:00 P.M.
Congratulations! Orientation is for parents of admitted students. Student and one parent must attend.
- June 10, 2019- Summer Bridge Program & San Miguel Institute:
June 21, 2019 Monday-Friday from 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Mandatory for accepted students to complete successfully
- July 19, 2019 Draft Day Mandatory for accepted students to attend to be placed in a job.
Please feel free to contact Marcela Kanae, Interim Director of Admissions, with any questions or for more information at: email@example.com
or (520) 294-6403 ext. 1110.