Welcome to San Miguel! I am excited that you are a part of the Lasallian community at San Miguel High School!
Information that you need:
- Classes: All class information (assignments, documents, etc.) are on Google Classroom. Google Classroom allows parents to receive notifications about the class and your student's work. To receive these notifications, please email me with your name, the name of your student, and your email address, and I will sign you up. More information about my grading and Google Classroom can be found here.
- About me: Check out my website - click here
- Campus Ministry-related: Go to the Campus Ministry page on the school website or click here
- Lasallian related: Click here
- Learning resources: Click here
Where to find me: My office is in the Chapel (next to Rooms 206 and 207). I do not have a fixed classroom, so checking at my office is best.
The best way to contact me: Because I'm around campus a lot, the best way to contact me is email. There is a link to the right which will let you send me an email. My phone extension can be found on the right side of this page as well!
What you need for class (2018-2019): (1) a composition book, college ruled or graph ruled, 9.75 x 7.5 inches; (2) pens/pencils; (3) highlighters; and (4) a folder for any handouts that will not fit into your composition book.