San Miguel High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

The School That Works!

Job Descriptions » Student Job Descriptions

Student Job Descriptions

 About 80% of the work assigned to our students is clerical in nature, while the remaining 20% is more advanced in order to provide hands-on experience for our older students (typically juniors and seniors).  And although our student employees perform many of the same kinds of tasks for each of our Corporate Partners, their job descriptions will vary from industry to industry. 

Please use the sidebar to the left to see examples of the work our students are doing in various industries.