Become a Partner!
The primary and most common way for you to join us is by hiring our students and becoming one of our Corporate Partners. We would be honored to have you on our team!
This partnership is designed to be mutually beneficial, and we will do everything we can to ensure that your needs are met and that you are satisfied with the quality of work that our student employees provide. We want our partnership to be as simple and as easy as possible on your end, especially with regards to hiring our student employees to work at your business/organization. Here's what we've done to simplify this process for you:
We are the Students' Employer
- San Miguel Corporate Work Study is just like a temporary employment agency, and as such, we will take care of:
- All employee verification paperwork (W-4, I-9, Background Check, etc.)
- All payroll taxes (FICA, PTO, Unemployment, etc.)
- Liability Insurance & Worker's Compensation
We Handle the Contract
- San Miguel Corporate Work Study creates a simple four page fee-for-service contract for each of our Corporate Partners.
- So all you have to do is review the contract and sign on the dotted line. No additional paperwork necessary!
We Send Invoices According to Your Schedule
- San Miguel Corporate Work Study can be flexible with our invoice schedule. We can send invoices annually, bi-annually, tri-annually, or monthly. You decide and tell us what works best for you!
We Provide Students to Fit Your Needs
- San Miguel Corporate Work Study will send as many students as you determine necessary to fill the needs of your workplace. We will also meet with you ahead of time to discuss the personality types and skill sets that you would prefer for your student team(s), and we will do our best to match qualified students to your business or organization. Student teams are grouped as follows:
- A full team (4 students) = 1.0 FTE
- A half team (2 students) = 0.5 FTE
- A quarter team (1 student) = 0.25 FTE
- Please see our Job Share page for more information.
If you are interested in building a mutually beneficial partnership with San Miguel's Corporate Work Study Program, please contact RJ Saavedra at email@example.com or (520) 294-6403 ext. 1429.