San Miguel is still here to support you through your college journey!
As the Alumni Support Advisor, we want to help you:
- Connect with advisers and locate resources on your campus to help you with any and all problems that may arise – academic, financial, career-related, social and emotional.
- Transfer schools and ensure that your college credits transfer too, if needed.
- Connect with other San Miguel alumni on your campus through occasional meet-ups. Free food anyone?
- Re-submit your FAFSA by facilitating workshops with you and your parents, if needed.
- Identify and apply for internships and summer programs.
- Stay connected to your San Miguel family through regular alumni engagement events.
- Develop a re-entry plan if you drop out of school. Of course you should call me right away if you are feeling like you might need to drop out for any reason!
- Stay on track by checking in regularly by telephone, e-mail and in-person.
How can we help? Do you have a question or concern that is not listed here?
Please feel free to call/text Ricky Dominguez at (520) 307-5981 or email him at email@example.com.