Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Good morning Vipers, today is Wednesday, February 20th with a modified Wednesday schedule. Happy Rodeo Days
- Just a friendly reminder that we have we initiated a new way of getting your brunch and lunch. You were told to bring your ID in order to get your brunch and lunch. Starting next week if you do not bring your ID you will be asked to go to the end of the line both at brunch and lunch. Please bare with us as we try our best to serve you and get you through the line faster. If you have misplaced your ID please see Brother Jesús to purchase a new one.
- Guess what San Miguel? This marks the second year in a row we are offering the opportunity to participate in El Otro Lado El Paso - Ciudad Juarez. If you are interested in the five day immersion experience that looks primarily at the issue of immigration and unaccompanied minors, pick up an application at the front desk or the El Otro Lado office. The trip is open to all students and applications are due Wednesday, February 27th. Drop off your completed application form to Sr. Jodi's box in the front office.
- For those interested in playing volleyball next fall conditioning will begin Tuesday Feb. 26 (the day you return from Rodeo break). We will meet Tuesday through Thursday 4:30 - 6pm in the Gym.
- "Hey Vipers! It's that time of year again: time to help save lives by donating blood. Did you know that there are new people every day who are in need of blood in order to recover from illness or injury? You could be the one to help save them. The drive is Thursday, March 14th, and you must be 16 to donate. Please see Mrs. Thiele for a permission form or to ask any questions."
- Enjoy your Rodeo Days Off and be safe.