San Miguel High School accepts applications for freshmen, sophomore and junior students. In order for your application to be processed, it must include the following:
- A complete application
- Students entering 9th grade will need to provide 7th and 8th grade report cards (Transferring students: Please include most current transcripts. )
- Three recommendation forms (forms are included in packet).
- Sign up for High School Placement Test.
- Be at least 14 years old by September 1.
- Applicant’s social security number.
- Applicant’s birth certificate.
- Applicant’s health records. Students will not be interviewed until a complete immunization record is on file.
- Copy of last year’s tax returns and W2’s and/or income information.
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 should accompany the application form.
Once your application is processed, you will be contacted by our Director of Admissions to set up an interview.
Please feel free to contact Janeth Dominguez, Director of Admissions, with any questions or for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 294-6403 ext. 1110.